Monday, April 21, 2008

6 Weird Quirks About Me


My talented friend Cathy has tagged me. Her website offers wonderful freebies every week! Check her site out!

The rules are:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six weird things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six others. And let them know they’ve been tagged!

Here are SIX things/habits/quirks about me......RU Ready...

1. I've lived in 6 homes since I've been married which will be 14 years in May which averages a move every 2.33 years.

2. I moved into a new home just 2 weeks ago! Hopefully we will be here until our kids graduate from high school.

3. I LOVE to sing!! You might catch me singing and recording at my home....

4. If you wanna make me happy, take me out to Chipotle.. What do I always order...a chicken burrito, black beans, rice, cheese and HOT sauce!

5. I am from Great Falls, MT and have lived in Ulm, MT - Buckley, WA - Temecula, CA-Mission Viejo, CA and now Phoenix, AZ. The photo above are my children John and Katelyn with a cute little desert turtle who graced us with is a visit!

6. I enjoy tea and don't drink coffee....

Now-who am I tagging???? Check em' out.....my inspiring, gifted and good friend Naomi, awesome creator of the magazine Home and Heart Stephanie, my fun Fiska Friends Wendy Jo, Leah Fung, Johanna and Angela Daniels.


I know you will enjoy their blogs!!! Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Taste of Home - Recipes of the Day

About Scrapbooking

About.com Sewing