Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine Party Goodies


These are items for a first grade Valentine's Day party.

I made the picture frame out of popsicle sticks and used Aleene's Quick Tacky Glue. I kept them straight by lining them up on my craft mat. Let dry, then paint them with any color of acrylic paint. I then attached the picture using adhesive. Next, I cut a piece of ribbon and glued it to the top. Finally, added hearts using SU Heart to Heart trio punch and Candy Lane Designer Series Paper aka DSP.

Next up is HEART Bingo. Click HERE for directions. I placed the numbers on cardstock and since they were so small adhered them to cardstock punched out from SU Scallop Square. I dressed up Kirkland Chocolate Covered Raisin's container to fit the mood using SU-Sizzix Top Note. Not shown is the playing cards with which I stamped them with the trio heart stamp from the Love You Much set.

The last items is the crimped envelope card which was my last post.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Taste of Home - Recipes of the Day

About Scrapbooking

About.com Sewing