Sunday, November 18, 2007




I finished my ITOEN tea and noticed the container would make a great something....hhhmmmmm What in the world could I do with it? After cleaning it out, I cut it halfway off with my handy scissors from Pampered Chef. I recycled the top and kept the bottom half.






Next I measured the length and width and added 3 1/2" to the height and 1 1/2" for the length. Next, roll the hem on both long ends. Next, cut elastic the circumferance of the top then the bottom so you will have two pieces of elastic. Quarter Mark fabric and elastic and zig zag sew on by matching the marks on the fabric and elastic. Do this with both sides. Finally stitch the edges together and Walla......




a covered container you can put whatever into it. I do believe I will give this as a gift for Christmas. I will put some fun tools into it for the receipient.
Have fun altering your next project!

No comments:

Taste of Home - Recipes of the Day

About Scrapbooking

About.com Sewing