Saturday, November 3, 2007

In Stitches


Elements used in this layount include: machine stitching, computer generated font and Sizzix™ Bigz Pumpkins.

First I found a cute stitch on my sewing machine to stitch the dotted background page in place, next I adhered the green paper to the background paper by using my Fiskars™ eyelet punch. Use this instead of a paper punch because it doesn't limit to where you can punch...It is wonderful! Next, I placed to brads on each end then added chipboard then added journaling.

I have lots of picture from our trip to Tanaka and wanted to use my space so added three pictures to this layout and added a strip of background paper to accent them. I cut out pumpkins from my Bigz and ran them through my Xyron™ sticker maker for super easy and quick placement!

The font I used was CK Fingerpaint on Microsoft Word. I cut them out using my Fiskars™ scissors and ran them through my sticker maker and adhered them to my layout. Finally, for a touch of sparkled, I added glitter to the chipboard and fonts...

No comments:

Taste of Home - Recipes of the Day

About Scrapbooking

About.com Sewing