Sunday, January 6, 2008

"No Power" Mini Album





My home was one of thousands without power yesterday. So I decided to make the best of it and create an album without power. With a flashlight in hand, I went to work!


I started with a card and placed envelopes, pictures and mini pages (like the one on the front) inside. Next, I hole punched 4 spots for the paper fasteners. I used the Crop-A-Dile to punch through all of the layers.


I also used the new Fiskar corner squeeze punch throughout the album.


With the envelopes I used them to hold additional photos eg. extra pictures on hand.


I stapled ribbon on some of the edges and hand journaled throughout.....


Go ahead---Challange Yourself---Make a "No Power" project!!


2 comments:

Naomi Murphy said...

fun idea and love the album

Jolene said...

It turned out GREAT Tara

Taste of Home - Recipes of the Day

About Scrapbooking

About.com Sewing