Monday, June 2, 2008

Cardz



Ingredients 2 a Perfect Card.....




uuhhh, okay.....maybe MY idea of a perfect card isn't the same as others view it. Anyway, here it goes.....




I start with a color/paper/embellishment I LOVE and then create from there. I also see inspiration from magazine covers.




The following card was pretty without anything....BUT....what if I alter it....just a little bit. This is how it turned out.






Now-on THIS card....I really added goodies to it. Take a guess as to how many punches I used!!!



What is your guess??

Hint-Hint-It is a kind of soda.

With this card, I didn't have ribbon to coordinate with the card SO I improvised by cutting a piece of cardstock, running it through the crimper and weaving it within the "Leave It 2 Weaver" punch. CUT-RUN-WEAVE....EZ....

Happy Scrappin'.....

Taste of Home - Recipes of the Day

About Scrapbooking

About.com Sewing