Friday, June 20, 2008

Paper Gator

This little beauty is amazing! I had heard you could make your own scalloped paper with it SO I bought one to try it out!

It REALLY works! Just remove the pink guides by unscrewing them with a coin. You can make larger scallops with the 3/8" corner rounder. I used the 1/4" rounder.


Not only will it cut chipboard but acrylic sheets as well!!!






Here is a sample I did with an acrylic sheet. For an awesome selection of acrylic sheets...go to Kits 2 Remember








3 comments:

Jolene said...

Yaaa you got one!!!

Yaritza said...

Wow. I just made a video tutorial on my blog about the Paper gator. Just how to put it together and show how awesome it does going through a whole pad of sticky notes, chipboard and acrylic. I was not aware that I could do this. I'm off to try this. I'm super excited about being able to scallop acrylic and chipboard. Thank you so much.

Naomi Murphy said...

wow! this looks fun

Taste of Home - Recipes of the Day

About Scrapbooking

About.com Sewing