Friday, June 13, 2008

Heidi Swapp Class


Last night I took an amazing class from a wonderful lady, Heidi Swapp. We created an inspiring book titled "To Your Own Heart be True". It is filled with inspiring quotes and pages to put down thoughts and pictures... It is a story about My Life....How I chose to Live it and Why......


I will leave you with one quote from the book and a picture of the project, which hasn't been released yet....


"We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are..." max de pree

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun for you! I love HS . . . she's a great gal and so talented!

Jolene said...

Your are so lucky, I wish I could have been there with you!!! Maybe next time.

MamaSheg said...

Way cool!! The album looks wonderful. XOOXO

Taste of Home - Recipes of the Day

About Scrapbooking

About.com Sewing